Célia Corneil, Support in project development and specialist in urban planning and mobility
- Célia is graduated from Sciences-Po Paris, in which she obtained a Bachelor degree in Middle-east and Mediteranean and a Master degree in territorial and urban strategies
- With travels and journeys, she develops a good understanding of the culture and langueages of countries around the Mediterranean
- Celia works for 6 year in the public sector. She focused on the development of projets in urban planning and sustainable mobility, in partnership with the civil society, public and private actors,
- With Kandeel, Célia gathers her two passions to support sustainable projects in Mediterranean and in Africa.
- Graduated from the Ecole des Ponts Paristech, one of the best engineering school in France, Nicolas continued his studies in Germany at the Berlin Institute of Technology, with courses focused on renewable energies,
- Nicolas worked for 7 years in an engineering and consulting office and focuses in PV projects development and in the implementation of smartgrids solutions,
- Within Kandeel, Nicolas performs the technical and economical studies of projects, and advise partners in energy projects,
- Nicolas manages Solstyce Africa, subsidiary of the french EPC Solstyce.